What is the process?
Your CPI Property Inspector will arrange an inspection of the chosen property via your Real Estate Agent and contact you after completing the inspection to outline any significant findings. Your written report will be emailed to you the same day.
The written report will be a comprehensive and informative professional report that is easy-to-understand. It will contain photographs showing defects, where necessary. All aspects of the property will be discussed to help form an integral part of your purchasing decision and you will be given sound advice right up until settlement.
CPI Property Inspectors can provide cost estimates on potential problems detected or that may be
expected to arise.
All internal and external areas of the property including roof voids and subfloor areas (where accessible) will be checked.
This will include:
- A room-by-room inspection including walls, ceilings, windows, doors and wardrobes
- Wet area fittings including showers, baths, taps, vanities, basins, benchtops and tiles
- Additional fittings including shelving, stairs, handrails and skylights
- Roof coverings, gutters, downpipes, eaves, fascias and flashings
- Brickwork, cladding, mouldings, decks, verandahs and other external timber work
- Carports, sheds, workshops, fences and gates.
Photographs of significant defects will be taken and included in the report to help you fully understand the defect. These can also be helpful for any changes that may occur in the future.